The silver experience

Because we decided to sell our stroller I want to show you how it looks. I don't really want to sell it but since Helena can sit by herself we don't need a car seat or carrycoat anymore. Now we're using just a pushchair and I don't have enaugh place for the rest :( which will make me a little bit sad because it's so many memories! Our first walk etc.
Anyway, our beautiful stroller was really great and useful. Easy to push and I think Helena felt good inside :)

Here you can read characteristics and see films about CAM Pulsar.

. The stroller makes a very good impression. Many people told us that it looks great and they never saw such an original stroller before.














and some memories...


                  




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Kommentare

  1. Awww...This is the cutest stroller ever. I wish i could buy. Maybe i should get married fast ehehehe...
    Sad you have to let go :(
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen